rAndOm

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Rats Day One

I want a Rat, for Christmas. I am aware many do not like rats. Therefore this series will be partially about proving these myths wrong. Today I will be disussing the one main issue people have with rats.


"They are Filthy Vermin"

Being a Redwall finatic, I can not argue with you or anyone about that however those rats ARE filthy vermin. I am talking about pet rats here. The white one is an albino fancy rat. My dad said the rat (Socrates) he had as a kid looked like it. I looked up sewer rat AND filthy rat on the internet. The selection I got was fake rats as in drawings and photoshop, dead split open rats, and rats like that guy down there. Personally I think he or she is adorable but others might think differently. 
            Anyway, rats clean themselves just as much if not more as cats. They also push the soiled bedding to another side of the cage. They do as much as they can to keep them and thier surroundings clean. Do you? 
           The reason people think all rats are filthy vermin is because wild rats take advantage of mankind by living in manmade areas, such as sewers and landfills.  That's it for today's rant but I'll be getting back to you with more info until I have a rat of my own named Nicodemus Cluny (His last name will be determined like a warrior or redwall vermin name, through his characteristics).
Image result for sewer rat

No comments:

Post a Comment