rAndOm

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Where's Jessie?

No one Gets left behind!
Hey! where's Jessie?

In my bathroom, there is a stool that, with first look, holds a wonderful message: No One Gets Left Behind!. It has all the Toy Story characters too, Woody rex, Buzz, Bulls Eye, Slinky, Hamm and even those loveable Aliens. Even though it desplays that message, a toy still get's left behind.

 JESSIE! She really deserves to be in color, with all the main characters. But, she didn't even get to be an outline. Off topic but I published this before I finished it. 10 minutes later it has 11 posts. How do you do that, notifications or somthing, please tell me! Anyway I know it's a male product but if there going to leave out a main character at least put a different message.

Disney Princess Step Stool
But look because it's a boy toy and I'm a girl I can get this pretty pink princess stool instead. At mcdondalds I can soon get a barbie doll instead of a cool working car.


But I'm perfectly ok with that according to some people including celebs. but look if I want a non-sexist stool:
Sesame Street Step Stool
Go Muppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment