rAndOm

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

1 day of Christmas

I am a person, your most likely a person so you understand that your alive or not. And I'M NOT. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I've  been bitten by zombies and after you get bitten your exactly the same. No wanting brains, turning green, or dieing. The only diffrence is no pain EVER. So yay. I hope you get attacked for zombies for the holidays. No pain and Eternal life.

Just another review from one of our valued custumers. Zombie bites, only from Wertricnu

Saftey Precaution

USE COMMON SENSE 

CAROLING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wallis, the white-nosed santa
had a big blizzard nose
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it snows.(like a snowstorm)

All of the other santas
used to laugh and call him names (like Frosty)
They never let poor Wallis
play in any santa games. (like risk)

Then one boring Christmas eve
Reindeer came to say: (neigh neigh neigh)
"Wallis with your nose so fun,
won't you ride the sleigh after sun?"

Then all the santas loved him
as they shouted out with glee,(yipee)
Wallis the white-nosed santa,
you'll go down in history! (like Rudolph)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
To begin my first day of Chrismas I would like to ask you a few questions about Rudolph. If you you don't know him is he really famous? Maybe not?(I know you know him but listen.) Look at the beginning of the song:
You know Dasher, and Dancer, and
Prancer, and Vixen,
Comet, and Cupid, and
Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all


What reindeer do you know the most?

A. Dasher
B. Dancer
C. Prancer
D. Vixen (by the way that's deer meat)
E. Comet
F. Cupid
G. Donner
H. Blitzen
I. Rudolph

I bet you chose Rudolph. I mean really you know his backstory, what he looks like and if you've seen the movie you know a lot more. The other reindeer should get more credit, they do plenty. Remember the message is bold.

I'm doing a week of Christmas. This means I'll be posting things about Christmas until Christmas.


 (remember to check poemtime)



























No comments:

Post a Comment